The Northern Civic Amenity site is located on the Bride Road, just before the Dog Mills next to the Balladoole Sewage Treatment Works.
The site opening hours are:
Monday - Thursday: 8am - 4.30pm
Friday: 8am - 4pm
Saturday: 8am - 4.30pm
Sunday: 9am -4.30pm
The site will close for 1 hour between 12:00 and 13:00 on a Saturday and Sunday to allow compaction of skips and rotation of recycling bins.
***** LAST ADMISSION IS 15 MINUTES BEFORE CLOSURE TIME *****
The site is closed on New Years Day, Tynwald Day, Christmas Day and Boxing Day.
We accept Fridges, Freezes, TV’s and monitors but there is a charge for disposing of them on all Civic Amenity Sites.
There are restrictions currently being operated on site, these are:
- Trade/Commercial Waste is NOT accepted at this Civic Amenity Site.
- Vans are only permitted on site on a Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday.
- Rubble is restricted to 6 x 25kg bags per person per week.
- We are not accepting plasterboard at this time.
- The site will close for 1 hour between 12:00 and 13:00 on a Saturday and Sunday to allow compaction of skips and rotation of recycling bins.
Please see our facebook page - www.facebook.com/balladoole - for operational updates and closure information.