Photo: Isle of Man by Drone

Existing tenants can apply to transfer to another property owned by the Commissioners either because their existing home is too big, or too small, or if they have specific requirements which can no longer be met by the home they are living in.

In general transfer requests will only be considered if the tenant has occupied their existing home for at least two years.

Please contact the Housing Department if you wish to discuss making a transfer request.