17th April 2019
The April meeting of Ramsey Town Commissioners is taking place on Wednesday 17th April 2019.
The Agenda this month includes:
- The Cabinet Office consultation on Rates Reform
- An update on the repairs to Ramsey War Memorial
- Changes to the Public Sector Housing General Needs Allocation Policy
- A Notice of Motion from Mr J McGunniess regarding the addition of a new agenda item entitled "Matters raised from the public of Ramsey for discussion" - in accordance with Standing Orders this will be discussed at the May 2019 meeting of the Board
- Planning Applications including:
- an application for the creation of ground floor retail space and five self-contained apartments in the for the former Nightlife, Market Place Ramsey
- the additional use of retail (Class 1) and serving food and drink (Class 3) at unit 1A Gladstone Park, Ramsey
The meeting is held in public in the Boardroom of Ramsey Town Hall and commences at 7pm.
Read the agenda for this meeting:
Read the minutes for this meeting:Download Minutes