Catherine Stark is Ramsey Town Commissioners' tenant representative who will serve in an advisory role to help Ramsey Town Commissioners to shape and determine future housing policy and services.
She will act as the “eyes and ears” of our tenant community in matters such as housing management, housing options and housing repairs. We will also be consulting with her to gain her opinion on matters including:
- Housing (capital works, repairs, voids, energy etc);
- Communal areas (e.g. garages, play areas etc);
- Estate Improvements (e.g. bin areas, estate safety issues);
- Neighbourhood issues that affect tenants' home appearance;
- Environmental issues (ground maintenance, graffiti, etc).
Catherine will be available Monday to Friday between 7pm to 9pm and can be contacted on 472498 or by email.