Ramsey Town Commissioners

Town Hall, Ramsey, Isle of Man, IM8 1RT - Tel: + 44 (0)1624 810100


Advice on Planning and Building Control

The Isle of Man Government Website hosts the Interactive House where you can obtain advice on whether Planning or Building Regulation approval is needed for any proposed works.

The Interactive House can be found by using this link.

Further advice may need to be obtained for works in Conservation Areas or involving Registered Buildings.