Ramsey Town Commissioners

Town Hall, Ramsey, Isle of Man, IM8 1RT - Tel: + 44 (0)1624 810100


Application for Housing Transfer

Existing tenants can apply to transfer to another Commissioners property if their home is too big, or too small, or because they have specific needs not met by their current home.

Applications for transfer should be made using the Commissions application form which can be downloaded here.  Guidance notes are also available to download here.

If you need assistance completing the form please contact the Housing Officer at the Ramsey Town Hall.

Related Items


Please note large files will take a while to load on slow connections. To save file to your computer right-click and choose "Save Target As..." (Internet Explorer) or "Save Link As..." (FireFox).

To view PDF files you will need Adobe® Acrobat Reader®. You can download a free copy of Adobe® Acrobat Reader® by clicking here.