Ramsey Town Commissioners

Town Hall, Ramsey, Isle of Man, IM8 1RT - Tel: + 44 (0)1624 810100


Public Open Space and Hedge Report

We maintain public grounds and make sure they are not allowed to grow in such a way as to be a risk to the public. If there is a problem with a grassed or shrubbed area near you, please let us know about it.

We also report any hedgerows that are extending onto the pavement or highway to the Department of Transport.

What is the problem?

* Please give us as much information as you can


Where is the problem?

* Please use street names if you can


About you

* You should supply at least your name, contact number and e-mail address





Contact Phone Number




What happens when you send this form

Your report goes to Ramsey Commissioners. If you have supplied contact details the Town Clerk may get in touch with you to ask for more information.

Enter text below to submit

Data Protection

The information you supply will be sent to Ramsey Commissioners. It will only be used to process requests and comments for the service(s) listed on this page. Any personal details that you supply will be treated in the strictest confidence and will only be used in direct relation to work required to carry out your request.